Sunday, April 9, 2006

Something went wrong for Fay Wray and King Kong...

Currently listening to: Science Fiction Double Feature by Richard O'Brien
Currently reading: About A Boy by Nick Hornby

Today was a fun day, we had Pridefest because it is pride week up here. Good fun. I got three fish. I only named one, Pedro, because he's the smallest one. After the fest, Aaron, Ben & I went to Kaya for a bit. That was nice. Then we went back to my dorm so I could give them faux hawks. They turned out pretty sweet, except for the fact that Aaron has about 32 cowlicks. Then we went to dinner downstairs. Good times. Ben stayed and we took a whole bunch of pictures, which was fun. I felt like a photographer. That'd be an awesome job, if I do say so myself. Too bad. I'm pretty sure we went back to Kaya for a bit. Damn those Chai Tea Lattes, they get me everytime.

Hmm... I'm updating from a Mac right now... I kinda like the setup of it, it would take some uber getting used to, but I do sorta like it a little bit. It's interesting. Although, for some reason, I don't have all of my options for blogging, like I can't do hyperlinks and change the text... which is sad, I'll have to fix it later.

I got all pumped to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight, only for it to turn out to be a rerun. Gosh darn it. OH oh oh! So I found Degrassi: The Next Generation episodes on the internet to download, for free! I found it in google video. I was pumped. And there are episodes from the season that just started! Woot! I'm pumped. I'm pumped and I want an i-Book. Damnit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from jayme:

Come to the dark side. Macs are the best-est.