Friday, April 14, 2006

Mmmm... Shea Butter

Currently listening to: Seasons of Love by Jonathan Larson
Currently reading: About A Boy by Nick Hornby

I'm still reading About A Boy... that book is taking me so long. Every time I start reading it, I start to fall asleep. Speaking of falling asleep, last night I started watching RENT and I didn't even get through Tango Maureen. I fell asleep before they even started tangoing.


I've decided to start a new blog, but this one is more about current news events and such. It's called Why The French Hate Us. I've only done one post so far, but I'll begin on it soon. I think I need to make an edgy new background & layout for it. Hmm... I'm thinking some neutral colors... and hot pink. Hmm... maybe I'll add a tagboard & stuff. I don't know. I don't need a new project for myself, but I do love being busy.

Today I think I'm gonna go out with Benjamin to Kaya... should be fun.