Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Fever's Gonna Catch You When The Bitch Gets Back

Currently listening to: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by George Michael
Currently reading: About A Boy by Nick Hornby

This week has been a blur of craziness. Monday I did a workshop, so I had to skip my Gerontology class. Good thing I worked it out with my professor first. I've been having some long days, let me tell you, I can barely distinguish between Monday and Tuesday and now it's already Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I'm going horseback riding with Jason & Becky on Saturday, then I think we're going to Becky's parent's house for dinner. Woot. I seriously need some downtime with my brother, life is just getting too hectic and I'm having a hard time dealing with people. Although I do thrive on being busy all the time, right now I feel like I have no support and thus I feel like hell about everything that I do. Don't I just sound like miss drama queen? Yeah, well whatever. I've earned it. Oh, and it turns out I didn't get that job at the desk. That fucking sucks. I'll just have to start hunting around for a different job now. I'm going to stop by the library to pick up an application I think.

Have I mentioned that I'm excited about going horse back riding? Because I so am. Those horses are gorgeous. Please just let this week end. Oh, and I'm not going home for Easter, does that make me a bad person? I honestly have no interest in leaving 3 weeks before the semester is supposed to end. I'd be shocked if the family got together anyways. Well... I'm off to Spanish. Hasta luego chicos.