Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Adios futon...

Currently listening to: Michael by Franz Ferdinand
Currently reading:
Family Trust by Amanda Brown ...I'm about halfway done now

I wish that I wasn't taking Community Health. It is by far the most boring class I have ever experienced. And I don't even need it now. Whatever, I can still get an A in it and it'll boost my GPA. Okay, so I think I have a sleeping problem. No matter what time I go to bed, I can't wake up before ten a.m., even if I've gone to sleep around midnight, I still can't wake up. Hmm. Well, I don't mind now, but it's gonna get to me when I start working at the Village again. You know, 5:30 mornings as opposed to 10:00... not my thing.

I've been listening to Pop by NSync almost all day long, I finally switched to some Franz Ferdinand and Fallout Boy before my brain started to fry from the excessive boy band music. I never got into the whole boy band thing. But when I was in middle school, I was listening to Elton John, Boy George, No Doubt, Joni Mitchell and various other musicians that my mom listened to.

So, I've recently found out that we have to have everything that takes two people to move, including carpet and such, out of our dorms 2 weekends before exams. How crappy is that? Now I have to talk mom & dad into coming up here to retrieve my futon. I'm pretty much going to give them everything I own and survive with only my computer, my electric kettle and a bowl. That's it. Ok... maybe a pencil or two. And some highlighters. So I'll keep my alarm clock and bike too. And some books. OK, I'm done. I don't like this kicking us out weeks before we have to leave thing. Not my bag, baby.

Maybe tonight I'll get some homework done before I have to practice for el drag show. Hmm... or I won't. Just not sure. I know I'm gonna get some Spanish done though, I just want to get that out of the way before the weekend, since I'll be practically living at Maplewood this weekend so as to get my hours finished. I'm still stuck around 40. Ugh. But if I do this right, I can get about 4 done inbetween classes tomorrow, about 5 on Friday before the show, 9 on Saturday and 9 on Sunday. Thats 27 hours, which leaves me with only 13 or so left. That's sweet, and it leaves me with only about 1 more weekend of torture. I mean sitting around Maplewood while the oldies sleep. Fun times.

Ok, time for my favorite class. Woot.