Monday, April 24, 2006

SHE PUT DOWN THE KNIFE

Currently listening to: Dancing In The Moonlight by Toploader
Currently reading: Dress Your Family In Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris

So... in GSA, we're playing Assassins. I love it. So far I've killed: Char, Robert, Dave, Michael, Megan, Ben & Jayme. I dominate. I actually killed Jayme twice, but the first time didn't count because it was her office hours. Then Cat & I staked her out in the cafeteria, I pretended to leave, then went back in & we sat at different tables, Cat at one where she could see if the knife was in her hand or not. As soon as she put it down, Cat was like "SHE PUT IT DOWN, SHE PUT IT DOWN" so I hauled ass over there and poked her. Woot.

I think I want to start an Assassins game in Larzy for next year, it would be uberous amounts of fun. Hmm... I'm sweet like that.

No comments: