Sunday, April 23, 2006

I just want to DANCE! Lets just stand around our pocketbooks and shoes and just DANCE it out!

Currently listening to: Don't Ya Wish by The Pussycat Dolls
Currently reading: Dress Your Family In Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris

Last night I discovered a lot about myself in a mini road trip with Jenny, Phil & Ben to Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids. I discovered that my wedding is gonna be hot,I like the Pussycat Dolls, I love gay clubs, I don't want no scrubs, McDonald's coffee is crap & I'm completely useless after 2:00 am. I had such a good time last night, it was so much fun. First, we went to "The Zoo" in K-zoo. Just a wee bit seedy. Then we went to Diversions in Grand Rapids. We danced and danced and sang and drove. Woot. I love road trips. We also played a few ridiculous car games, such as Sam, Jenny, Phil & Ben trivia and the Charlie Rose game. Good stuff. Then we planned our dream weddings. I'm pumped, I think I need to get married... like now.

I want to go clubbing now. Damnit. Well, off to do loads and loads of homework. Laters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you+ me= clubbing during the summer ;) b/c i also love gay clubs ;) ha ha

Samantha said...

Heck yes it does... we'll go to Necto & Spiral & Diversions! Woot... we'll have a gay club crawl ;).