Monday, April 3, 2006

The sheep are dancing in circles around my head instead of letting me count them...

Currently listening to: nothing
Currently reading: nothing


I'm getting very angry, it's 3:27am and my brain will not shut off. I'm laying in bed trying to sleep and I've got nothing. And I'm cold as sin. I just put on a fleecie. Oh, I was reminded that my Community Health class is not meeting today, so that gives me about 3 hours of free time... I'll probably go to the SAC. I want to go to sleep. In my non sleep, I've come up with a few fun room layouts for the dorm next semester. Hmm... what the mind wraps itself around when I'm tired.

Maybe if I start thinking about gerontology, I'll lull myself into a deep sleep. Maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did the same thing last year....I thought about room layouts. Because..it just seems like it could always be better.

Over the summer, while I was bored at work, I drew a few options up on paint, and sent them to tami...

hehehe

Katie G :)

Samantha said...

Haha, that's awesome... I wish you still lived here :(