Thursday, September 1, 2005

Ugh... Rabbit Rabbit!

Oy freaking vey, I'm tired and its only 2:25, but I started at 7:00 this morning. I still stand by the idea that macroeconomics is boring as all hell. It sucks ass. But I'm done with classes by 2, and I have breaks in between, so it doesn't suck that much. I'm definitely in love with the Gorillaz right now. They're sexy... speaking of, I forgot to get Cooper to send me the song "Feel Good Inc." I love it... but I swore that I wouldn't make her send me anything else.

Yay, I'm coming home this weekend... and I'm so watching the entire 4th season of Six Feet Under with my mom and dad. I love that show. It's ultimately sexy.

My mom called my cell when I was in the middle of Economics class today. She sucks. And she didn't even call for anything important, just to rabbit rabbit me. Don't even ask what it is, if you know, you know, if you don't, you're not missing anything. Damn Ms. Vloet. Rabbit Rabbit kinda sounds like Rabid Rabbi. Which could be a little un-kosher, if you know what I mean.

It makes me mad when people drive to class. Argh, they're dumb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not missing anything about Rabbit Rabbit, huh Punkass? You're just mad that YOU GOT BEAT.
So suck upon that one for a month...
AirKiss