Friday, September 16, 2005

Yeah Super Mario 3 !!!!



I love super mario 3... it is the absolute best one & Cat and I just played it for like an hour and a half. It was hot and sexy. Soo... yeah, not much going on, I do have a fun picture to though. Umm... today, I'm going home around 4 o'clock... YESS!! Fried Chicken tonight! I'm so excited for home cooking. I have absolutely no homework this weekend, just a little bit of studying to do for some tests next week, but that shouldn't be so bad. I've finally got my meal plan down to a science, I know exactly when I can and cannot eat so I have the right amount for the week. It's very exciting.

Did anyone notice that it was so damn cold last night? I slept like a rock, apparently I was out at 12:20 when Cat got outta the shower and I didn't get up till about 9:30, so it was a good sleep. I'm really excited to go home and do laundry too, I've been saving up all week for it.

Oh, the absolute best way to spend a morning is playing hardcore Super Mario for a good hour and a half, I love that game more than I love life itself, it's so engaging, although I do get scared when I'm getting chased by those damn little ghosts with teeth, those are frightening. A few people stopped in our room just because they heard the familiar Mario music, it was quite fun. Well... I eventually have to get dressed and now is as good a time as ever, so I'll have to talk at y'all later. Big kisses.

No comments: