Sunday, September 4, 2005

Well, as y'all know, yesterday was my birthday... but it was just pretty much any other day, I went shopping with my mom & stuff. I didn't even do anything that you can't do until you're 18. I will though, I swear. We stopped at Jill's house & that was fun, then we got home and Jake & Becky were there. Jason got me a really funny Harry Potter shirt, that only Harry Potter fans would appreciate. It says "Dumbledore dies on page 596". Only a true nerd would get it. Umm... Last night, Ashley Ellerbe & I went to Starbucks. It was delicious.

Oh! Thanks to everyone who called/messaged me with happy birthday, it really did make my day :) :) :) When I typed messaged, it reminded me of massaged, which reminded me of a sensual massage. Someone try to figure out my brain.

Anyhoo... I've got a lot of shit to do, so I'll be going now.

No comments: