Monday, September 12, 2005

Yeah! I Changed The Boring Blog!

I know, I'm awesome. I really love that picture, I read something about it a few weeks ago in The Week magazine and bam! I love it. Anyhoo, today was pretty much the usual, boring-ish, but tolerable all the same. Gerontology is a very enjoyable class. This teacher is completely insane. I don't know if I've mentioned, but I absolutely love my Psychology class, it is pretty much the most interesting thing ever. We have the most insightful discussions in that class, like what is consciousness. Its so damn cool.

I went to the SAC again tonight, I keep loving it more and more. I think I finally figured out what runners high was, because I didn't wanna stop tonight. I ran 4.3 miles in 45 minutes... and I'm so proud of myself, it's disgusting. But that's a step up from barely being able to run a mile, I figured it out though, I can't run outside because of the allergens in the air, ie my stupid grass and tree allergy. But inside, its all good. I'm so happy, I wanna work up to ten miles, I know it sounds crazy, but I think I can do it.

I have to go do my French homework. Goodnight my loves.

No comments: