Saturday, September 17, 2005

I AM SICK OF IT...!

Okay, I am completely sick of people complaining to me about my friends, they are my friends and I love them, so shut your damn mouths. End of story. We're through. Done. Finito. Au revoir. Sayo-fucking-nara. Okay, now that I'm done with that rant, let's continue.

Today has been lovely, I went to El Walmarto. It was crappy. I hate Walmart a lot. I did get a thingie for my key chain though, its like a fake rappelling clip. But I like it. Then I saw Ashley Ellerbe and Amy Culbertson. Which was delightful as always. I may go to Starbucks with my Starbucks buddy, if our schedules allow it, but I got some major studying to do tonight and tomorrow before I leave. And I have an interview with my Betty tomorrow morning at 10:30 at Lesbyterian Village. I'm excited. I don't have much else to report, so I'll leave you with one last comment. I LOVE YOU!!! And you. And you too.

No comments: