Wednesday, February 4, 2004

yo...yao

I just got off the phone with my brother and he said the word blasphemous. I was flabbergasted! That is now one of my favorite words, even though I don't really know what it means. For some reason, words just pop into my head, it gets kind of annoying, I was just sitting here getting ready to write and the word fornication popped into my head. I know, it's sick and wrong.

Today in Skankman's class, we had to start watching The Crucible, which by the way is a lot better to watch than to read, and Skankman said that the actor that played John Proctor had, and I quote "rugged good looks". Then at lunch, our table was in a racist joke mood. The two people that have been sitting at our table miraculously left today, it was like they read my blog! I can't remember who it was, but someone at lunch did the whole Yao Ming commercial, it was really entertaining. When I grow up, I want to marry Rupert from survivor.