Monday, February 9, 2004

i don't always want to see the gooey stuff

Sorry to all of my faithful readers, yesterday my blog was broken again, but now it's better. I was a frickin' zombie today, I couldn't believe how tired I was. Today I walked to Skankman's class with Stephanie who was obsessing about cheesy broccoli, which led me to remember a skit on SNL, Dana Carvey was singing a song called 'Choppin' Broccoli', it's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Then in Physics, Joel was a good source of entertainment, he had that stupid gum that has the gooey stuff on the inside and he kept showing me the gooey stuff. Then we were talking about the PA system, because it isn't next to the clock anymore, now it's in the middle of the room and I said the word permeate for some reason and then he said something like "Is your bubble permeated?" Oh, and by the way, Hugh Jackman is hot. And while were on Hugh, Hugh Grant is hot too, but they're both only British hot. I am so not looking forward to the AMC test tomorrow. Speaking of the AMC test, why the hell did I sign up for it?