Wednesday, February 25, 2004

i create a warm, fuzzy feeling when I enter a room

First of all, sorry, no quotes for today. Skankman was wearing the skank pants again today. I have some interesting topics to discuss, just random things that I've thought of:

1. Has anyone seen the Quiznos subs commercial with the rat/hampster thing singing? It's so stupid, but I makes me laugh every time I see it.

2. I think the only good macaroni and cheese is the stuff from Kraft, the other stuff is to cheesey (sp?).

3. I have a real problem with how the English language spells things, who the hell thought of these things?
Ph should never sound like F.
As far as the word right, what does the GH do for the word?
What about TION, doesn't SHUN have the same effect, without the pain in the ass?
Don't even get me started on silent letters.

4. I had the worst iFluRtz thing ever. It said I was a Pisces, but I'm a Virgo, it also said that I create a warm, fuzzy feeling when I enter a room.

And stephanie wanted me to mention that Mr. Miller tried to light (there goes that stupid GH again) a fire cracker, but it was a dud. I gotta go for now, but I'll leave you with a nice image, I just saw my cat licking the remains of my mom's popsicle off of the stick while she was holding it.