Sunday, February 22, 2004

why can't i just dream about flying?

Oh, I just remembered, I HAD THE WEIRDEST FRICKIN' DREAM LAST NIGHT! It's one of those that makes you doubt your sanity. Here, let me set the scene: The United States Government found out that Mars was a habitable environment, with breathable air, about twenty-five years ago. As if that isn't weird enough, I'll give you some more. For the past 25 years, the FBI and similar organizations throughout the world had been sending the people in the witness protection program to Mars as a way to both colonize the planet and keep the people safe. It kinda makes me wonder what I was smoking last night before I went to bed. So anyways, there was this big scandal and people began to find out about it, so the gov. confirmed it and decided to pick 50 families to go and live there. Mine was one of them. So then we got there and I had to go to a Martian boarding school. Then I woke up. It was like watching a movie in my head.