Wednesday, February 25, 2004

everything is fake, including boobs

Sorry about yesterday's stupid post, here's yesterday's quotes, by the way, a lot are from the math teacher who I won't name because I'm a wimp:
1. After going to Universal (studios) I realized that nothing is real anymore, everything is fake, including boobs -- math teacher

2. C'est va! -- math teacher -- sometimes she'll speak french at us to impress us, like she'll say 'Ecoute!' which means listen, anyway I don't know what her problem is, maybe she was trying to sound like she knew what she was talking about, but c'est va! means it is go! what a dork.

3. On some of these problems, there's more than one way to skin a cat -- math teacher

4. It's a horse of different color -- math teacher

5. The tangent of an elephant -- math teacher

6. Vicey versey -- math teacher

7. Mojo? Where's my mojo? -- me