Sunday, February 29, 2004

wow, i was a whore

Do you guys want to know how pathetic I am? Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway, I actual feel guilty for not blogging. I had the boringest (so sue me, it's not actually a word) day EVER!!! I had to go to Santa's (my dad's friend Joel who looks like Santa) house because my mom had to help his wife do something stupid on Ebay. We were there for five hours, I understand that my mom wanted to do a good deed, but she didn't have to bring me down with her. Santa would not stop talking to me, and finally I fell asleep on a chair, I don't think he noticed. Anyway, yesterday was so much fun, Cat, Lia, Amy, Kelley, and Michelle spent the night. We made subs, then we watched Rocky Horror (of course!) and then we watched Van Wilder, which is really peverted. Then we decided to go to bed but we ended up talking for like two hours. Then this morning Amy, Kelley, and Michelle had to leave early, but Cat and Lia stayed so we watched Cruel Intentions. Good times, good times. Oh, and by the way, I was such a little whore in elementary school, I had like a few boyfriends, but I didn't kiss them, I did however kiss my boyfriends brother once. That was just one of the topics that came up last night.