Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What's the dumbest way to burn yourself?

a) on the oven
b) curling your hair
c) dropping a boiling hot macaroni noodle on your hand

The answer is "C". Needles to say, I burnt the hell out of my hand on a macaroni noodle. What kind of retard is that? I dunno. But it did hurt. And I have a noodle shaped burn on my hand. My mom is gonna laugh at me. Today, I have to go to the bank to find out about student loans, then I have to go to work for something.

Oh, I talked to Cat today and it seems that the student is becoming the teacher, all she can do now is make fun of ME! Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? That's how our disfunctional friendship works. Oh...and I bought three pairs of PINK boys' boxers yesterday for about 6 dollars. Why they are pink is beyond me, but I'm not complaining, they were on sale.

No comments: