Monday, August 22, 2005

2 Days Left At Home

Woah...time flies, eh? No Cooper, I didn't say "eh" for your benefit...but I am talking to you at the moment, so maybe I did. Well...I forgot to get an oil change today. I don't know how I forgot, but I did...I did get Will & Grace season 4 on dvd today. I will excitedly watch that. I've got an easy schedule tomorrow...I have to run to the high school and have them fax my transcript (I kinda wanna call it a tranny...and I don't know why) to CMU so that I can be registered again. Then I'm going to lunch with coach. Then I will try to remember to get an oil change. So if anyone wants to hang out, gimme a call/message and we'll hang.

And maybe your glamour's not in Boston,
But my friends are fucking awesome,
And we'll keep on doing our best,
Even though our lives are a mess,

LAX -- Big D & The Kids Table

I'm freaking out about my major... the more I think about it, the more I don't know what the hell I want to do... I've always had biomedical researching stuck in my head and damn... it won't leave me alone.

No comments: