Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hey hey hey

Okay, I'm up at CMU now... I just haven't had time to post yet. But I have time now, so here you go. Got up here on Thursday afternoon and Cat and I finally got the room the way we wanted it, its set up really cool, I love it, we actually have room to move. Oh, and you'll all be proud to hear that I'm turning into my mother, in the last 2 days, I have brewed 2 pitchers of sun tea. I know, I'm awesome.

Oh...and oddly enough, I'm not homesick at all. I mean, yeah I miss my parents & Jake and a few select people, but I kinda thrive on new things, so I guess this is my bag, baby. I am happy that I have the internet & a cell though, keepin' me connected.

I'm really excited to get involved on campus with volunteering and the like, there's this one group in particular that I want to get involved with, called S.A.P.A., which is Sexual Agression Peer Advocates, which has a lot to do with rape and the like, it's something I feel really strongly about.

And now that I'm actually here, I have know idea what I want to do with my life, I know the medical field is where I want to be, but I'm just not sure what I want to be doing in it, so yeah, I'm going completely insane.

Grocery list:
milk crates & plastic ties
paper towels
butter
kleenex

I swear, I'm the college student without food, I have a loaf of bread (and an illegal toaster, shh), a box of cheeze-its, a box of lipton tea, a bag of Splenda, 6 yogurt cups and a bottle of lemon juice. Yummm...

No comments: