Thursday, August 11, 2005

I should quit hitting the crackpipe so hard...

Today, I came home from Rec and fell asleep...for 4 hours. I felt like absolute shit. Then I woke up and my eyes were glazed over a little bit, but that's what falling asleep with contacts does to you.

Okay, I'm so watching Full House right now. It's the "very special" eating disorder episode. DJ just said "I promise, no more crash diets, I'm going to go to her party and have fun with my friends." It's some powerful stuff. I forgot what a corny and yet lovely show Full House was.

Today was a special day at Rec, Cat and I got Life Lessons with Kasy. Although Kasy gave Cat lessons on life and she didn't want them...I wanted them and she barely gave me any. Dammit. But apparently I have numerous gifts that I need to use. Good thing I have no idea what they are and how to use them. On a completely awesome note, Kasy and I were talking about college and I said something about how my parents had to work on move in day, so she offered to help me move in! I have a surrogate mom and a surrogate Amanda! So, tomorrow is the last day of Rec and we're having a Last Day Luau, so I bought some awesome leis. I'm really sad though, these kids have really grown on me. And now I can't work there next year because my mom won't let me have two jobs and take classes at Macomb. So I'm down to v olunteering again. I love it, I just wish I could do it full time. I'm gonna try to finagle this one and make it work though, I plan on taking three classes next summer, Calculus (again, stupid Wilk), Public Speaking and I'm taking up Spanish because it's so much more usefull than French. If I do that, I'll be starting next year as a second year junior. I just don't know what to do yet, I can't quit the Village, I love it there. This is going to make me go crazy, I can feel it now. I still don't know what I'm gonna do. Fuck me...well, not literally.

No comments: