Thursday, August 18, 2005

Is it strange that I actually enjoy mowing the lawn?

I did that today, it's always fun to do, but only if I have music to listen to. I have to go through all of my shit to see what I can bring to college, what I can leave at home and what I can throw away. I love doing that, I just can't get around to it. I've been doing laundry all day long, somehow, I'm enjoying that too...someone take my temperature, I think I'm sick.

Oh! I got a notice from CMU that they didn't recieve my high school transcript yet...excuse me, I sent that a week after school got out and they wait until one week before I start school? Crackheads. So I'm gonna have to go to the high school tomorrow so they can fax one over. I think I'm going to lunch with coach tomorrow, I'm excited, he's always fun to be around...and he's my mom. I have so many moms. Well, my mom, Kasy and Coach. But that's more than the average bear, let me tell you.

I'm a dumbass, yesterday, I went to the post office and saw Maggie's grandma there, then two seconds later, I stubbed my toe on a parking block. It really hurt. Ouch. Oh!! My dad got the day off of work to move me in, as much as I would have loved Kasy and Amanda to do it (and it would've been way more fun) its kinda for my dad to do.

No comments: