Saturday, December 9, 2006

Orgy in 319

So last night was amazing. Scotty came up to visit & we hung out for a while, then Melissa, Max, Leo & Carla came over to play Tourette's with Scott, Cat & I. Awesome, however we did get asked to be quiet... twice. I'm really not proud of that, I've never gotten in trouble, especially for being loud. Meh. At one point, all of us were scrunched up on the floor, tied in knots around each other. I'll post a picture later if they turned out. I'm not gonna lie, I miss working with that boy all the time, but I won't miss it for long, I'm already on the new schedule.

So I'm kinda pissed, I've gotten really close to an awesome group of people... just before I'm ready to leave CMU for the semester. Lame. But I love them :). Melissa & Carla live (or did) in 321, but Melissa moved down to 324 & Carla might be moving into my room with Cat. Max lives down on first floor & Leo is moving into that room. I'm sad that I'm leaving after making amazing friends. :(. Oh, and Melissa is definitely my twin. And we even both did People to People when we were kids... to the UK & Ireland. Woot.

No comments: