Saturday, December 16, 2006

Currently listening to: Into The Ocean by Blue October

So that song is amazing... sounds kinda trippy, but I really like it, I heard it on 96.3 on the way home from Jill & Jen's. I pretty much got nothing accomplished today. I have to go to the bank tomorrow with my dad so that I can get this guarantor form signed for my NZ student Visa. I filled out the form partially... then realized that I wrote 2007 for the current date. Wrong.

We had the work Christmas Party tonight, it actually wasn't bad, I hung out with Scotty and Stephanie Vogel... not gonna lie, people we work with are annoying as hell with a drink or two in them. I pretty much freaked out on the way there, there was a three car accident RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, as in I saw a van fly into oblivion. Needless to say I called the police. Then I called Coop... partly to say hi because we haven't talked in a few days, party to stop freaking out. I'm pumped though, they did a raffle and I won a $25 Target gift card. Way to make my night. After, I went to Jill & Jennifer's to help Jenny figure out how to do ipod things. I kinda suck at it, but I did give them a few thousand songs to start with, so that was cool.

No comments: