Sunday, December 3, 2006

Not gonna lie...

The Best Week Ever Live show wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. Lame. But it was still quite interesting to see. Mike Britt, Melissa Rauch, Nick Kroll & Pete Holmes were the panelist. I personally liked the standup part better than them trying to re-enact the show, but whatever. Pete Holmes is a silly bitch. Here's something of his below. The funniest thing all night though was Melissa Rauch's pot joke. She was talking about how the public service announcements about pot are not really that accurate and that they should put people on there that are smoking pot and trying to order a pizza. I wish I had gotten that on video or something, because she did the funniest thing I have ever seen, but it would be lame if I tried to recreate it here. All I can say is that she said pepperoni about 900 times. Pepperoni-roni-roni-roni-roni... dude, is that the word for sliced red meat in little circles?

No comments: