Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Currently watching: Now & Then

Today was the best Christmas I've had in a long time, it was super low key. I woke up early to take Nana to church, then I napped for 2 hours, then daddy woke me up and I had pancakes. Delicious. Around noon, Jason & Becky came over for Christmas dinner. I got so many presents this year, it's ridiculous. From Jason & Becky, I got a Eucalyptus candle, the Vagina Monologues book, a world clock, an Elton John scent thing ;), a little desk clip thing, a decorative Christmas Tree and a Canon photo printer. AWESOME! From my mom and dad, I got a pretty pink bath robe and a $100 gift card to Best Buy. Jill & Jenny got me a $25 Best Buy gift card and a $15 Starbucks card, which I'm sure I'll be using tomorrow morning when I go shopping like whoa. I also got $25 from the Nana. Woot. Okay, I'm waking up early to go shopping with Scotty.

No comments: