Thursday, March 16, 2006

The urge to merge...

So this guy came to the meeting tonight, he was around 40 or 50 years old... and he was talking about STDs and such and he definitely said to get tested before we get the "urge to merge". It was sweet. I don't think that I've actually ever heard that particular phrase before. Oh! I got a free book tonight, I was at the library with Ben & they were giving out free copies of Fahrenheit 451! I've always wanted to read that book, which is an added bonus! Now I can, now I can. I went to GSA for the first time in a while & it was good to be back, I just had way to much life to deal with for the past month, but I hope no one holds that against me. I'm mildly excited right now, my mum & dad are coming up for at least Friday night, so we're gonna go to Mountain Town Station for dinner. They have delicious asiago chicken fettuccini, not gonna lie. I didn't realize that fettuccini was spelled that way... Hmm...

Oh, important message! I'm putting the comment thingie back up, but I'm gonna remove it if no one comments :( *tear*... So not to sound needy and pathetic, but I'm going to sound needy and pathetic... COMMENT, BITCHES! I love you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want comments... ill give you your stinkin' comments.

That ckicken stuff IS amazing. And your blogs are even better.

Anonymous said...

Just remember... If your peter meters runnin' hot and you feel the urge to merge...
LOL! ttyl
Ben...D