Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm awake...?

Currently listening to: Bye, Bye, Bye by NSync (just shut up)
Currently reading: Wicked by Gregory Maguire (I'm almost done!)

So I rolled out of bed a few minutes ago to go pee, then I checked my computer because it made a funny noise and my mum had im-ed me four minutes previous. So... I talked to her for a few minutes, then decided I couldn't sleep. Big shocker. I'm really excited about a few things coming up.

First, I'm going home this weekend & I'll probably get to hang out with a few people, maybe Saturday night while my mom is playing euchre with the girls.

Second, the Central Michigan International Film Festival is coming all next week! I am pumped. There's just something about foreign films that I LOVE. I truly am a drama nerd. Now all I need to do is join a theatre troupe and I'll be all set. Bahaha. Anyhoo, Memoirs of a Geisha is coming & I might go see that again, because it kicked ass... although it was a domestic film. Eh, whatever. I'm also really interested in The Constant Gardner, The Wedding Banquet & Mad Hot Ballroom. Sadly, I won't be able to see Mad Hot Ballroom, because I'll probably still be home when it plays... Unless I get back to CMU by 3:30 pm, that is!

Oh, the third thing I'm excited about is the drag show, coming up on April 7. Should be a lot of fun. Not saying any more there. Ok, I really need to go to bed. Like now.

2 comments:

ஜღ Keebler ღஜ said...

Hey there!! I really enjoyed reading your blog. I like the way I never know what you will say. Funny thing I had thought about opening a glow stick as well... lol!

Have great time on your trip. I just got back from my first home in almost 8 years. It was a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately it is just a small Texas town with not much for theatre but the music scene is kickin'!! Have a bad ass time and bring pics I will check back to see how it went!

Stop by my blog if you want and say hey sometime, same old yada, yada, yada but it's all good!

See ya!

Anonymous said...

DRAG SHOW!!!! I bed it won't be like at muther's ;) ha ha, take pics i wanna see :D