Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wish List :)

So... I'm just going to put this out in the universe, in case there are any individuals *cough* mom *cough* dad *cough* reading this that may want to get me an amazing Christmas present.

Since I am travelling abroad, I think it would be amazing to have some sort of video camera & I found one at a pretty good price with all the sweet features on it so that I can put video online for the friends & family. Anyways, here it is:

It's a Sanyo Xacti VPC-CA6OR. It's pretty much amazing. And it's water resistant, since I'm probably going to Fiji, which seems like a moist place. It takes both still & video images toooooo :) Woot for hot camera.

I think I should also get some sort of travel back pack, the study abroad advisor was adamant about us having one. That will come later... and off of ebay... because damn. Umm... I'm going to go to sleep now.

No comments: