Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Catching up on life...

Currently listening to: Show Stopper by Danity Kane

H'ok, so, I've got a giant list of things to do in the next few days, I figure that I might actually do them if I post them on the internet for the world to see.

1. Do all my Spanish homework that I neglected @ home.
2. Take my CDO Exams. (One is today :) )
3. Take my Spanish Exam (Monday)
4. Go print off my ResLife Applications to be an RA/MA next year.
5. Find out if my loan is going through ASAP, because I might die if it doesn't.
6. Go to the Study Abroad Orientation on Friday.
7. Find out when all of my final exams are.
8. Catch up in ASL.
9. Do two HEV projects + a little bit of homework.
10. Hearing test tomorrow morning @ 9:00... which means no sleeping in. Lame.
11. Get the notes from all of my classes. CDO 230, CDO 330, ASL 100, ASL 201, HEV 100H, SPN 102
12. Go to the gym today.
13. Study for the CDO 330 exam I have in an hour. Ugh.

No comments: