Friday, November 10, 2006

It's really not fair to anyone who's in the path of the four of us because with our powers combined, we're horrible people...

Currently listening to: Fergalicious by Fergie

So the title of this post sums up life. Or what happens when you get my core group of friends together. I wish the four of us could hang out more, but sadly, we only get to wreak havoc on the world during the summers. Lame. But somehow, we're amazing. The thing that is awesome about the four of us is that we didn't really hang out in high school, I mean Cat & I did and Coop & Steph did and Steph & I did and I was kinda friends with Coop, but the four of us did not hang out. Then something happened... Although I'm not quite sure what that something is. But, I became awesome friends with Coop and started inviting her to Rocky Parties that I was having, that both Cat and Steph (under protest, as an anti-Rocky Horror Picture Show person) came to, and the four of us just clicked. It's pretty much amazing, I think it's because we're four people that couldn't be more different. Anyways, I don't know what I would do without the three of them, no matter what, we're the ruling quartet.

Summer can't come soon enough.

No comments: