Friday, November 17, 2006

No one mourns the wicked...

Currently Listening to: Defying Gravity from the Wicked Soundtrack

This photo feels slightly Andy Warhol to me... I LOVE IT. & I only take a small amount of the credit for it, because Cat definitely did the hard labor. But I helped with decision making! Aaand the nerds that we are, we ALL put it as our myspace backgrounds.

Anyways, the reason this pic is so fun is that we were all sitting @ my kitchen table on the last night when we were hanging out & being assholes, so Coop took pics of the three of us, then one of us took a photo of her & then 3 months later, Cat & I are bored & decided to be amazing. I think it totally captures our personalities like WHOA. I'm a nerd. I'm so nostalgic for summer :(.

Okay, so I've decided to make a giant awesome calendar for myself on www.30boxes.com. I feel like this is going to help me be more organized. Or at least I'd like to think so. I really hope it does, because the next few weeks are going to be brutal for me, I have soooo much to get done for study abroad and my classes. I have 4 exams, 3 on Monday & 1 on Tuesday, so I'm pretty much going to die. Butttt I get to see my COOP on Wednesday! I'm so pumped, we haven't seen each other in like 3 or so months. So that's something fun to look forward to. Oh, and Thanksgiving. Should be a grand old time. I don't even know which family members I'm going to see this year, but I don't think Jill & Jen are coming :*( because they're going to the Lions game. I do get to see my big brother though! And Becky :). Oy vey, I'm gonna stop typing now, I feel myself drifting off. Goodnight all.

No comments: