Monday, November 27, 2006

I've come to realize something as of late...

...My parents like justice. They are obsessed with all of those judge shows, especially Judge Judy. I think she's a cold hearted bitch, but whatever. Anyways, not only do my parents love justice, but they TIVO Judge Judy. I only realized that that was weird when I said it out loud to Cat... and she laughed. Maybe this is a cry for help from my parents. Or maybe they really do just love justice.

So I'm most definitely freaking out about my loan for study abroad. AAAHHH. And I'm still waiting on my passport, which is supposed to come on Thursday.

Good news? Well, I got to hang out with my best friend over break, that was fun. Better news? I've got two interviews lined up for being an RA/MA, one for Kulhavi, Campbell, Kessler, Celani & Fabiano (aka the new halls) and one for Larzy, Trout & Calkins (north campus, where I live right now). I would really like it if I got a job in one of the new halls, they are amazing, and they're near the sac, which I'm totally pumped about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha. Thanks for officially outting us as dorks. Lemme see what I can come up with as to why You're a dork...