Saturday, March 27, 2004

my finely tuned gaydar

I drove all over hell today, I had to go out to Randazzo's to get bread for subs, then I went to Kroger to get other stuff. Then when I got home my mom sent me to home depot. Anyway, I decided to put links to other people's journals on my blog because I had an extra 2 minutes to do nothing. I did the stupid government worksheet yesterday, it took me more than 2 hours. Today is gonna be so much fun, you guys are gonna see just how abysmal my bowling skills are. If anyone is watching Playing It Straight, I though Eddie and Chad were both gay and they were! Oh, and by the way, I think that Bradley is gay too. I can't decide what to read for Skankman's class, Devine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood or Misery. I've gotta get off the computer now, my mom has to do some stupid ebay thing.