Saturday, March 27, 2004

here's my sad excuse for a post


I got this off of Stephanie's Journal:

A is for - Age: 16

B is for - Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Not right now

C is for - Career in Future: Architect

D is for - Dead person you would like to meet: Freddie Mercury (hehe), Raymond (my cousin)

E is for - Essential item to bring to a party: The Rocky Horror Picture Show

F is for - Favorite song at the moment: Sohniye (some weird ass, non-English song)

G is for - Guy/Girls you've kissed: David Green, David Green's brother, John Urbanchuck

H is for - Hometown: New Baltimore

I is for - Instruments you play: Recorder

J is for - Job title: Student

L is for - Living arrangement: Mom, Dad is in Seattle

M is for - Most memorable moment of the day: Lunch

N is for - Number of people you've slept with: None *mischevious grin*

O is for - Overnight hospital stays: One

P is for - Phobia[s]: windmills, water towers, sandbars, spiders, seaweed, the list goes on............and on...............and on.

Q is for - Quote you like: It's from Friends, Phoebe: Yes Chandler, you have homosexual hair.

R is for - Relationship that lasted the longest: 3 years (I don't know if it counts though, but I *dated* David Green from first grade until fourth grade)

S is for - Scene from a movie: Ummmm, I don't know, how 'bout Frankie seducing Brad *another mischevious grin*

T is for - Time you wake up everyday: 5:49

U is for - Unique trait(s): breaking into British accents without meaning to

V is for - Vegetable you love: brocoli

W is for - Worst habit: biting my nails

X is for - X-rays you've had: Lungs

Y is for - Yummy food You make: stuffed shells

Z is for - Zodiac sign: Virgo

That was fun, now copy it and fill it out in my comment thing. NOW.