Tuesday, March 30, 2004

does a girl have...........a mister?

I woke up on time today! Oh sorry, I guess that isn't exciting to other people. Before I forget, anyone who hasn't heard the song Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet needs to, I'm listening to it right now. I'm so happy that I'm reading Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood for my independent novel in Skankman's class, it's different from the movie, but it's really good. I got really freaked out in Government today, Perhaps was being eerily nice to me. Anyway, I'm wide awake right now, I know it's only 8:27, but that's late for me............wow, I lead a sad life. I'm gonna go to bed at like 12:30 because Matthew Perry is gonna be on David Letterman. Okay, the weirdest thing popped into my head just now, probably from thinking about Matthew (yes, we're on a first name basis now). Anyway, a guy can have a mistress, but what does a girl have...........a mister? On to the quotes:

1. Chris is my Sam's fug -- me -- yeah, as my mom would say, I hit the crack pipe a little hard

2. I do all kinds -- Cat -- I bet you all would like to know where that came from

3. I didn't know who was rubbing my back -- Cat -- WOAH!!!

4. We wen't fuggin' -- Cat -- definition of fuggin': the act of seeking out fugs

Oh, and here's a phone # I got from Amanda. If a creepy guy tries to get your number, give him this, it's really funny, I called it: 1-248-262-6861