Monday, January 2, 2006

H'ok... so... I'm going to Toronto, eh?

I get to wake up tomorrow mornin' at 4:00 so that we can go to the big Toronto tomorrow. Fucking A. A family member died, Olympio Scaini, so me and the Trev man are representin' the family. Should be fun, I haven't seen Anastasio in about 4 years. I got a new funeral outfit though, so its not all bad news. Anyhoo, we're watching Nick Games & Sports. Gotta love that channel.

My mom is snoring so loud that I can hear her through the walls... and she sounds like a vibrating cell phone. Weird. By the way, I can sign the entire "Hi my name is Joe, I have a wife and three kids and I work in a button factory, one day my boss said to me, he said Joe, are you busy? I said no. He said turn the buttons with your right hand..." song. No one knows that song unless they went to Anchor Bay for elementary school and had the same Music teacher that I had. But yes, I am obsessed with signing. Love it.

So... we have this weird chip clip that is in the shape of an ear, trust me, its gruesome detail... anyhoo, Trevor is clipping it to parts of his face and lookin' kinda freaky. H'ok, so I have to get offline, I'm being rude. Laters.