Monday, January 23, 2006

I come to you LIVE from the Health Professions Building!!

As with most Monday's & Wednesday's, I am in the Health Professions computer lab, waiting for class to start. Although today, I am very excited, my mp3 player should be arriving, in fact, it should be in the dorm right now... So, I'm trying to figure out what to do for Sibs weekend, if Trevor doesn't come up, I'll see about Rachel & Taylor, because I think that's something that they would enjoy a lot, and it would end up being a blast. So, I think that today is my easy day for classes, besides Wednesday, of course, since I only have 2 classes on Wed. Today I have class from 1:00 to 1:50, 3:30 to 4:45, and 5:00 to 5:50, so I'm in and out in about six hours, which is a lot nicer in the afternoon than it is in the morning, I cannot deal with waking up apparently, since I didn't wake until about 11:30 today. Blame Cat, we stayed up talking and laughing until about 3:30 am, since we hadn't really talked for a few days.

Alas, I must look over my notes before I go to class. I shall blog later or tomorrow, just depends on when I have something interesting to say. OH! Here's what the mp3 player looks like, IT'S PINK!!!


SOO EXCITED!!! Oh, I'll have to put a picture of the rasterbated wall on eventually as well.