Friday, January 13, 2006

Hectic first week back, I'm lovin' it -

H'ok, so... I love four of my six classes so far, they're awesome! Nutrition, Community Health, ASL & Spanish are awesome, I could do without Gerontology and Recreation for Senior Citizens, however, they could turn out to be intersting. I think that once I'm in the swing of things back to classes and such, I'll be blogging more regularly, because I know I've been slacking in that department lately. SORRY! Anyhoo, I love being back at school, even though I'm home for this four day weekend, I don't plan to come home that often anymore, its just not my thing. Don't get me wrong, I love going home, but I think I need to get used to being a big kid and start living my weekends without my parents so much.

I don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but I absolutely love my Spanish class, it rocks. I think I'm gonna be loving Spanish. Its such a sexy language. Oh, and my mom has decided that scrub shopping is her new passion, I've gotten two pairs of scrubs for work and one pair of hot pink scrub pants in the last week or so. Hot stuff.

I'm really excited to get into my Gerontology service learning hours, I hope I get a fun job for the next 120 service hours! Okay, I really have to go to bed, I have to work in 6 hours and I haven't gone to sleep yet. Btw, the earliest class I have all week is Tues. & Thurs. @ 11:00. Gotta love that schedule, that means the absolute earliest I have to go to bed is about 2:00am... even though I'm usually out like a light around 12 or so. Goooooooooodnight.