Sunday, January 22, 2006

I've found a new word...

Okay, so I think I've finally found the word that would describe my relation to all the Ruhlman kids, like Rachel & Taylor and so on: Illegitimate cousins. I like it. It works. So I got to talk to my girls last night, its been a long time. I was on the phone while my mom was at her euchre thing out at Jessica's house & suddenly I'm being passed around the party like a cheap whore. But it was good fun.

I guess I'm on a FRIENDS bender right now, I've been watching that show since last night & it was the first thing I turned on this morning. I cannot do this to myself, I'll be watching it for like 4 weeks straight... Bad Sam. So, I'm only gonna watch season 10, I swear. Damnit, I have laundry to do today. Fucking fucker! I don't want to. I really should though... I want to wear my hot pink scrubs again.

I'm having a real hard time trying to figure out if I want to change my housing request form for next year, I do want to live in Larzelere with Cat, but I want more space also... kind of a tough one, since we will be in the same room as we are now, and let me tell you, it's not that large. I don't know, I really wanna live in the new Towers or something, but whatever, it's already signed, so I guess that's what its gonna be. It'll still be good, I just want my own room, I hate keeping people awake :). Kinda looks like that smiley face has a birthmark... Okay, I think I'm going to go down to brunch... Later amigos.