Thursday, January 19, 2006

I ain't no hollaback girl, how many times I gotta tell you?

H'ok so... I believe that everyone needs to experience the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Give it a chance before you stop reading, as it shows the ridiculousness of the United States. Remember that thing called separation of church and state... somehow we forgot that "intelligent design" or "creationism" as some may call it, is an idea that is only accepted by one type of religion and thus should not be taught in schools alongside the theory of evolution. The only plausible way to teach creationism or intelligent design, would be to teach every single possible believe of how the world and/or humans were made, developed or otherwise implanted onto this earth. If creationism is taught, then I believe that it is only fair to teach the ways of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and his noodly appendage.

Anyhoo, now that that is over, I can talk about the rest of my day. It was alright. I went to dinner with Phil, Aaron & Ben, then we hung out in the Kulhavi computer lab for an hour or so until the GSA meeting. It was an interesting meeting, but it seemed so long. I want to be on the executive counsil really bad, it seems like it would be the way to get into the vice president position a little easier. But anyhoo, I'm just waiting for this DVD to burn, then I can go to bed. Ahh... 2 more minutes... that means I can go slip into my pajamas and go to sleep. Lovely. Goodnight lovers.