Saturday, December 31, 2005

Just keep working working working... What do we do we work...

H'ok, so... as the title says, I've been a-workin' a lot, but it paid off a wee bit, made about $300 in a week. Saweeeeeeeeet. As far as black monday went, I went shopping early, I was one of the first people in Target, however, the early-ness made me a dumbass. I found some really good smellin' Method handsoap/candel gift sets for about $2 each and I only bought 1. I do not know what I was thinking. But the scent is soooo delightful, it smells exactly like the old TicTacs they used to have that were bigger than the regular ones, anyhoo, the scent is peppermint vanilla. I love Method, by the way, they have the best smelling stuff, I mean, what company has grapefruit flavored handsoap? I bought some other random stuff, including a new scarf and gloves (they are soft AND pink, come on) and they were on sale. I had to work @ 4:30, which was alright, since I was working with Court & Scott. I had to work Tuesday as well, I almost killed everyone that day, I was in a pissy mood because they would not shut the hell up. Wednesday I had a slumber party with my girls, it was good times. We watched some old school Nickelodeon, I'm talking GUTS and Legends of the Hidden Temple. Sweet stuff. Then we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. All in all, it was a pretty fun night. Got some X-mas presents from Cat & Cooper, a nice little kit with all I would ever need if I ever went anywhere toiletry set from Cat, but I'm told she knit/"crotcheted" something for me too :). I got a crazy little voodoo doll, a cute keychain and a Starbucks gift card. The next day Cooper stayed until... fucking 4:00, but we had fun. Then I just chilled at my house for the rest of the day. Friday I went to work at 6:30, then realized that I didn't have to work, so I did what any sane person would do and went shopping. I got some more work scrubs, then I went to Meijer's and bought myself a sweet coat for $65 dollars on clearance. It's flippin' sweet. Then I went to work around 4:00. Went out to Starbucks last night. Hotness. The I went to work this mornin'. Shitty. Then I came home and took a bath because my feet stunk. Sorry for sharing, but damn. I played some poker with the parents, Texas Hold 'Em. I won... but I'm sure I cheated somewhere in there.... I have to go to bed before next year, damn, I want to watch the ball drop agonizingly slow.