Wednesday, December 14, 2005

No more exams-ish

Yay! I'm finito with exams, except my performance exam in ASL, which will be tres simple. I have not been on my computer since Sunday night when I last blogged. That is a new record, if I do say so myself. I noticed that I've had such an effed up sleeping schedule lately.

Monday:
Studied French from 6:30 to about 11:00 on Sunday, then I went to bed around 2 or 3, to wake up around 9:00 for my French exam. Then I studied for my Psychology exam and took it at 2:00. That one wasn't too bad, I don't think. Then I went to the library at about 4 and didn't leave until 1 am. It was major studying time with Benjamin. Then I fell asleep around 2 am.

Tuesday:
Woke up around 7:00 am and ate breakfast, whilst studying for my Economics final. Finished that final, went back to my dorm & took a shower, then I went to sleep from about 10:30 to about 3:30. At about 5, Ben and I went to Phil & Aarons to meet them, as well as Jenny & Dave. We at dinner and hung out there until around 11:00, then Dave, Jenny, Ben & I went to Nick & Jenny's. We met Shamoan (I can't spell that cat's name to save my life). Us, along with Nick, went back to Phil & Aaron's and started watching the Ellen DeGeneres stand up thing. Then they started drinking some alcoholic beverage and the minors (aka Ben & I) left. Got home around 1:15 and surprisingly Cat was still awake, so we talked for about an hour, then she fell asleep and I read Jenny's book and The Week. Fell asleep around 3:30.

Wednesday!!:
I woke up at 10:30 when my mom called me, then I ate brekkie and watched the new Charlie & The Chocolate Factory movie. CREEPY. Willy Wonka is a crazy bitch in this movie. 'Nuff said. Then I went back to my room and cleaned up random stuff, then Cat & I went with Lia on a little road trip to KFC and Target. Good fun. It is now 5:28 pm and I am so nauseous, it's not even funny. Okay, it's a little funny. I may eat dinner, I may not. Tonight I'm going to see RENT! I'm so excited. I love that movie.

Oh, so the aforementioned book that Jenny gave me to read is called Straight Women, Gay Men. It was very funny. I gotto go for now though.. Later.