Friday, December 9, 2005

Fucking fuck

I have bronchitis again. God damn mother fucking fuck. Okay, no more swearing. Let's see, this week was a long damn week. I don't remember much from Monday or Tuesday though, because my brain is too full of studying. Ha. Oh, Tuesday night I had my medical terminology exam and I got an A!!! Because I kick ass.

Wednesday:
Went to class and stuff and I didn't get to do my presentation in French because some people took a really long time. Then I went to my last Intro to Psych class. Not all that exciting, I hope the rest of my psychology classes are a bunch more fun than that one was. Then I went and met with my major advisor and signed my Health Administration major. Woot! Then I stopped by the GSA office and hung out for a minute. I went to the UC to attend a lecture, then I realized I didn't want to attend it at all. Walked back to the office and Benjamin and I went back to my dorm to hang out and eat dinner. Craziness ensued. We ended up in his dorm room, trying to plot ways to freak out his roommates. We thought of good ways after leaving the dorm. It coulda been good. Then at the GSA meeting, we played a game called Mafia. Its splendid, although I cannot really remember the rules, but I do remember one thing. KY jelly kills people.

Thursday:
Woke up and realized that I had bronchitis. Sexy stuff. Then me and my sexy phlegm had to give a French presentation, I sounded like a frog. It was hot. Then I went to ASL for our receptive exam, which was pretty good. But the best part of the day was most definitely the Anna Nalick/Rob Thomas concert. It was soooo cool. We got to meet Anna Nalick and I got her CD autographed. It was good times.

After the concert, I went to Phil's with Jenny & Dave and a few other people, it was good fun. We watched 2 episodes of Desperate Housewives, which was delightful. Then we pretty much sat there and giggled for an hour, then around 4 am, we left and I went to bed. It was a long day.

Today:
I woke up this morning to Cat talking to Lia with my phone. It was strange. And it was early. Well, it was 9:30. Anyways, Lia took me to go get my car, which was hot, because I hate walking to it. My door, however, was frozen shut. Took a few minutes to pry it open, but I'm sweet like that, so it worked. Then we went to Gerontology, which was boring as ever, thankfully it was the last one for the semester. After class, I went back to my dorm and ate breakfast (12 pm) and Cat and Lia left. So this weekend should be very interesting, indeed.

No comments: