Thursday, December 1, 2005

I'm totally ADD right now, it's past 1:00

I'm super awake and I have class at 8:00 am... it's past one o'clock already. I'm screwed. I got rainbow this week again because my people love me. Yay. So, I figured out my class schedule for next semester, 18 credit hours of bliss, it's delightful:

Monday:
3:30 - 4:45 -- Community Health
5:00 - 5:50 -- Service Learning In Gerontology

Tuesday:
11:00 - 12:15 -- Nutrition
12:30 - 1:45 -- American Sign Language
2:00 - 3:15 -- Developmental Psychology
3:30 - 6:20 -- Recreation For Senior Citizens

Wednesday:
3:30 - 4:45 -- Community Health

Thursday:
11:00 - 12:15 -- Nutrition
12:30 - 1:45 -- American Sign Language
2:00 - 3:15 -- Developmental Psychology

Friday:
No Classes !!

This means that if I wanted to, I could go home on Thursday afternoon & go to work, then come back to school on Monday morning. I love this schedule more than life itself.

I've decided to live on campus next year, it's too much hassle not to at the moment. I wanna figure out how to get a parking permit for North Campus now, since I'll be a sophomore next semester anyways.

Oh, I've become a loser: I dropped out of Alternative Breaks for the year, I realized finally that I'm putting way too much on my plate and expecting to be perfect. Not gonna happen. On a better note, I'm going to see the movie Rent tomorrow-TODAY. I'm excited, primarily because it's freeeeeeeee! I love free things, therefore I love Rent. Sadly, the concert Program Board was supposed to have on Friday is now moved back to February, though we are having a smaller free concert in it's place, which I'll still help with. Good news though, Everclear will be free in February, for Sibs Weekend. Sweet, although I personally wanted Rufus Wainwright or Franz Ferdinand. Eh, shit happens.

Oh oh oh! Lia and I have our presentation written for ASL and it's awesome! We practically have it memorized. Because we're awesome. As of now, I only have 2 humongus things to worry about before studying for exam week: French presentation and Gerontology final paper. And I'm screwed. I also have to learn all the rest of med terms before next Tuesday, when I take my final. If I do better on my French final than I did in the class overall, that means that I get the grade on my final for my grade in the class... isn't that wonderful? I thought so. Okay, seeing as how I'm not going to get any sleep, I'm going to go study Med Terms. Damn nap in the middle of the day confused my sleep habits. RABBIT RABBIT.

No comments: