Thursday, July 6, 2006

I guess its time to update again...

Currently listening to: Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

So I guess I haven't updated in a while. I've been slightly busy working my life away at the beach & the village. Other than that I've been going to the gym with Coop & sleeping. Boring, no? Well atleast I'm having some fun. The summer is actually going pretty well, I've sorta become the ASL go to person for New Baltimore, Kasy told a family with a deaf little boy about me & they seem to want me to help them, which I don't know if I can or not, but it's exciting all the same. I've also been talking a lot with the two deaf ladies that work at VG's and the lady at the village. It's good fun.

I've recently become obsessed with my parents Tivo. Hmm... I figured out how to send stuff that I've recorded from the Tivo to my computer. Oh snap. I'm ridiculous, I know.

Alright, I have to get to sleep, I have to work all damn day tomorrow. Peace out.

No comments: