Friday, June 23, 2006

The Steroid Sock

Okay, so tonight we had the much anticipated Bay Rama Fishfly Festival fireworks! Woot. I love fireworks, I swear, I'm really like 4 years old on the inside. Oh, the other day, I went to the doctor's office to get all of my prescriptions renewed, and to get a new one... or two... I wound up with five all together. I finally got something that should clear up the crazy eczema on my hands and feet. So now I can say that I'm on steriods. Scary. Anyhoo, I'm supposed to use the super strength steriods only on one of my feet, as only one of them is threatening to fall off. This does pose a problem, as I don't want to go barefoot once I have my steroids on... who knows what it can do to my bed... and if it touches any other part of my skin, it could cause stretch marks. And I don't want to ruin a pair of socks, by having one laced in steroid cream twice a day for a few days, so I came up with a solution. I went in my dresser drawer to find an unmatched sock, and would you believe it, I did! This pink and white sock is duely named... the steroid sock. Awkward. I don't believe that I've ever only put on one sock and kept it that way before. Hmm. Okay, so I have some issues.

No comments: