Wednesday, June 21, 2006

For What It's Worth, It Was Worth All The While

Currently listening to: The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage by Panic! At The Disco
Currently reading: The Pocket Dictionary of Signing by Rod. R Butterworth & Mickey Flodin

So I got a fish about a week ago. I've decided to name him Pierre. He's a red Beta. Love it. Oh! I found some 100 percent pomegranate juice at Kroger today. It's as good as POM, but its at a much better price. While I want to be loyal to POM, I can't afford it.

I just figured out how to do a screen capture on my computer. I'm lame. But now I'm kinda excited.

OH oh oh oh oh oh! I never did do an update regarding IKEA. Well, I went with Coop last week (I think it was last week anyways, everything is running together) and it was amazing. Absofuckinglutely amazing. I was way too excited. There were so many things I wanted to buy, but I ended up buying a hot pink lamp and a pillowcase for an awkwardly shaped pillow I have. It's good.

I think I need to change back to my Volcom purse, this one that I bought at Target is too big and I can never find my cell phone when it rings. AND it sorta ripped on the inside, so stuff gets stuck in the lining. Whatev.

So here are the things I need to do asap:

-Change the music on my mp3 player
-Call Jill to see when the party is
-Plan a Rocky party
-Finish cleaning my room
-Did I say finish cleaning my room?
-Sell back some books
-Go to bed

Oh, and anyone interested in a Rocky party should get a hold of me, because I need to find a date that will work. I've been getting a lot of people asking about one though, so woot! Leave me some supa love.

No comments: