Sunday, July 23, 2006

Come A Little Closer Baby...

Today was the longest day ever. End of sentence. Last night Coop & I went to Aunt Jill's 22nd of July party for a few hours, I got to chill with some of the illegitimate cousins & one actual cousin. You don't know how crazy your family is until you show someone else though, holy hell. Not naming any names though...

Today was the day from hell... I woke up after about 4 hours of sleep, then I had to go to the Village. I was main waitress, so I had to dress up... I wore soccer socks just to be a rebel. Then I went home, changed & went straight to the lake. I even got there on time. Lifeguarded for 3 hours, came home & passed out. Then I woke up @ 9:45 ish. Now I'm here. Dang. And I have a super headache.

Tomorrow I'm getting a minor surgery to remove the metal from my head. That makes me sound crazy. After that I'm going to work. Only 1 week left at the Village. I'm pumped. Oh & I'm going to Cedar Point on WEDNESDAY!!!!! I haven't been there since the end of 10th grade. Should be super, I'm going with Dana, Scott & little Paul. Woot. & I'm going on the Rip Cord. So watch while I die.

Ok, so I have to go to bed now. Bah.

No comments: